Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentines day ideas


I want to surprise the hubby with a fun night in this year (can you tell he never reads this blog?) and so I have been researching fun Valentines day menues and themed ideas.I'm still piecing together the perfect night but I found some cute ideas I wanted to share with you.




Pomegranate Duck- Adam's not a huge fan of duck but I think I could substitute lamb or chicken with the skin on. The sauce sounds divine though!

Raspberry Mint heart candies, super easy to make!
Twig & Thistle's Naturally Sweet Valentines will be making their way into the hands of Kayden's fellow Sunbeams(Sunday School class)

What fun Valentines goodies have you run across? I would love to see what you have found!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment