Blog Archive

Monday, December 6, 2010

My favorite things

Over the 3 years of my journey of motherhood, I have had the chance to try some pretty cool baby things. Here are a list of some of my favorites!



Confession... I have a stroller obsession. When my first was born it was REALLY bad! I have owned way too many strollers and one day I will confess all but for now I will tell you that after MUCH research I now have only two strollers!

My Phil and Ted's Dash is freaking amazing. It is a inline double stroller. It looks like a standard jogging stroller but then you add the jump seat and BAM it is the best to drive double ever. There are MANY seat positions to try and I have tried them all! Since we live smack dab in the middle of every cool theme park in Florida, we end up in a theme park a few times a month so this stroller has seen some miles.

My Mia Moda Ceilo stroller is my James Bond stroller. It folds up to the size of a briefcase and is a great alternative to an umbrella stroller. Arm rests, cargo bag, five point harness and a recline make this a great single stroller.


American Country wet bag
How cute it this? The zipper keeps the stink in when you are on the go. When I am not using it, I can roll it up and stash it in the corner of my bag



Rumparooz wet bag
Since we live in a 2 story home, I keep this wet bag hanging on my stairs and just carry it up with me every night so my diapers can soak over night. It zips too and I have never smelled an errant poop from it


This Tiny Love 3 in 1 mobil goes everywhere! On the side of the bassinet, in the stroller, car seat... you name it and this mobil can do it. The batteries last FOREVER!

Baby Legs
Most of the time we have pretty warm weather so these babylegs are great to team up with a tshirt. My son is an expert sock kicker offer but these babylegs can be pulled down over his toes and never be kicked off!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment