Blog Archive

Saturday, April 16, 2011

I'm in LOVE with this new face wash....

Being that I am now a stay at home mom...We have to make smarter shopping decisions. I love the challenge and always try to shop with coupons and to find products in the beauty industry that will not break the bank. I come from the world of Saks Fifth Ave. where we sell face creams ranging from $50-$1,000.... After working in the makeup retail world I found myself getting numb to the high price points of makeup and skincare.... Although I stand my ground with the saying you get what you pay for, b/c I've never seen more effective creams, face washes, eye creams, serums....the list goes on and on... With that said and with me no longer getting (Gratis aka FREE) products and shopping with a discount I have been on a mission to find GREAT skincare items that perform like my high priced products.
 
      I am IN LOVE with this new face wash+makeup remover in ONE.Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover, 6-Ounces (Pack of 2) People have this idea that if you wash your face that it's taking off the makeup as well...True it takes off most of the makeup but I challenge you to use a cotton ball with some toner after washing your face and SEE if any residue was left on your skin...makeup or dirt.  The Fix??? Using a face wash that is formulated to dissolve dirt and makeup...I will tell you this little hint - Usually GEL based face washes do not have the ability to dissolve makeup. You want a face wash that has a creamier consistency EVEN if your oily. These creamy face washes should work up a good lather with just a little bit of water added. My all time favorite have been Bobbi Brown Cosmetics Lathering Tube soap $24 a tube. Not anymore...I now LOVE Neutrogena's Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover face wash... Not only does it have a soft non perfume scent, but it lathers up so easily and takes off even my eye makeup with little effort!

Some of the Key factors in making this MY pick are :
*86% naturally derived - the remaining ingredients are essential to blend the product and maintain effectiveness and shelf life.
*Not tested on animals
*NO harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, dyes, phthalates  In other words all BAD things were left out of this product.
*Great for Dry, combination, Oily skin types...SO Everyone young and old should try this!
*Compares to my high priced face washes and surpasses most of them in performance.
*$12.74 for a pack of 2 on Amazon - $6.99 at your local drugstore and Target is also offering a $1 OFF coupon right now that will be accepted at other locations like Publix and Walgreens $1 OFF coupon
*Dermatologist Recommended

If you try this product please leave a comment under this post and let me know what you think! I'm curious to see how different people feel about this great new cleanser!




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for sharing this. After reading this I had to get me some Neutrogena Naturals. I really like it, smells wonderful too. I can feel my face so much cleaner. I got mine at publix for 4.99 with $2.00 off in coupons. There are actually two different $1.00 off coupons at Target that you can use for this item. Thanks again Crunchy Moms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this even before I read your post and I absolutely LOVE it!!!! I've been a Neutrogena girl for a while, this is my favorite Neutrogena wash EVER!! I got a free Neutrogena naturals lip balm with mine at Target in California about 1 month ago. SCORE!

    ReplyDelete