Blog Archive

Monday, December 13, 2010

This babywearing momma loves...

 Her Ergo baby carrier! With my first I used an Infantino carrier once and never again after. I also tried a Moby wrap but it anything that takes an instructional DVD to learn how to use it is far too complicated for me.
When I was pregnant with my second, I found the Ergo and fell in love! My friend was kind enough to buy the Ergo sport in black for me as a baby gift and it was one of my favorites!

I love that the Ergo distributes Liam's weight onto my hips and saves my back on even the longest shopping trips or days at the park. The straps are very comfortable and the sleeping hood is a great shield in the Florida sun.  The carrier can also be used as a backpack or hip carrier and has all sorts of accessories to make your baby wearing experience even better!
In my book, the Ergo deserves an A+ and should be on every new mom's registry!






I also love my HotSling. This was the carrier I used most with my first and is still a favorite with my second. I can keep a sling in my purse so it is a great on the go carrier. I love all of the positions I can use my sling for and am excited that Liam is finally able to hold his head up enough to try them all out! The padded section of the sling is a big plus for the added comfort of your baby.
The HotSlings come in so many color and print variations that you are sure to find one that fits your style! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment