Blog Archive

Monday, December 13, 2010

CD Detergent Review: Tiny Bubbles vs. Rockin Green

    I recently joined the Cloth Diapering world and quickly learned that the laundry detergent you use is almost just as important as the brand/style CD you decide on. Along my short journey so far I have tried two detergents 1. Tiny Bubbles (60 loads) 2.Rockin Green -Scent Montley Clean ( 90 loads)
    Tiny Bubbles is a good detergent however, I felt my dipes still had a slight odor to them when they were washed and dried. I do like that the formula is a low sudsing formula and that you only need ONE scoop for an entire load of laundry in your Front Loader(FL). The stains still remained after repeat washing with the Tiny Bubbles....This detergent will last through 60 wash cycles.
     Rockin Green is a more modern detergent I feel. They have found a safe way to add scent to their detergents without compromising the formula and you have a selection of scents to choose from! I don't know if it's from the slight scent, but my CD seem cleaner. The stains are still remaining on my dipes after a couple of washings with Rockin Green, so I am assuming that the only way to remove the stains is to allow them to SUN out.If you own a FL then Rockin Green will last through 90 wash cycles.
   All and all they are both great detergents, I am just a little more impressed with the performance and the after smell when using Rockin Green detergent! I will update this post after using Rockin Green for a few weeks!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment