Blog Archive

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fuzzi Bunz Review

This week I was super excited to try out Fuzzi Bunz and Bum Genius 4.0 diapers that I ordered last week. They are so well known in the cloth diaper industry I figured they must be pretty awesome!

I ordered a small for Liam since he is 13lbs. This was my first pocket diaper that was not one size. It also only came with only one microfiber insert, as opposed to 2 like the Rumparooz and Bum Genius but the insert seemed a little thicker.

After washing my diapers a few times to prep them they were ready to go! The Fuzzi Bunz were very easy to stuff and since they are sized diapers, they are noticeably thinner than one size pocket diapers.

The first time Liam wore them, he had a blowout.  Since I could smell it, I knew it was going to be bad so I changed him right away. I was bummed to see a little leakage on the legs that actually got on the outside of the diaper. None of my other diapers have done this yet and in the Rumparooz the poop never made it past the gussets. I guess that is why they call it the poop scoop.

Yesterday I put him in them and again he had a big poop! These things make my kid poop!




But this time the poop didn't come out, but it sure did come close. Until I know how much these babies can hold I am going to use them at home, just incase we have a real accident. Infact, he is wearing them right now, sitting right next to me, and so far so good!

Until I figure out the leaking I wont order more but I really to like how thin these diapers are!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Brie,
    I always used my fuzzi bunz for night time because of the awesome fleece keeping the skin dry longer.... oh and in the newborn stage... but, beyond that I found that the un-bleached chinese prefolds worked great with awesome covers during the day!

    ReplyDelete