Blog Archive

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bum Genius 4.0 Review

I've had a hard time figuring out how I want to review the BumGenius 4.0 diaper. It works. It holds a good amount of pee and comes clean easily. I like that you get two inserts with it and Liam's bum seems pretty dry to the touch even when the diaper has been on for a few hours. I have the hook and loop tabs and they stay put when I wash them.


A few things I don't like. The outer and inner are not as soft as my other diapers.They are not as easy to stuff as the FuzziBunz or Rumparooz and the little pocket at the top of the back of the diaper that is supposed to keep the insert from coming out always ends up sticking out of the diaper.

Bottom line: it works but is not my favorite.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how they are different from the Bum Genius 3.0's...but that is what I use. No complaints (yet)! I like your reviews!

    ReplyDelete