Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Stinky Baby

I knew that at some point I would come up against stinky laundry. That is a given with cloth diapers, right?
What I can't figure out is why I have a stinky baby. My kids have very dry skin. This winter in Florida is wreaking havoc on that dry skin so on the advice of our pediatrician we don't do bath time unless the kids really need it.
Lately my sweet little baby has had some serious butt funk. Take yesterday for instance, he had a bath in the morning, was all lotioned up and smelling sweet. By last night he smelled like an old pee diaper. He only poops once a day and usually if he has just peed I don't wipe him. But yesterday I was wiping him at every changing to see if I could get rid of the smell. It didn't work and this morning it was so bad he had another bath. I can handle a case of cheese neck but funky butt has me totally perplexed.
Any ideas or suggestions?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment